M'sia

Last week I went to Jakarta because my grandmother was sick but now her condition is pretty good and just recently I got back to Malaysia and this time, mama followed me! I brought mama to KL and all she can do is; SHOPPING!


1st day we went to the curve.. We dined in at TGI's. Mom loveeees TGI's so much. I do know why. Lol. Qistina was so excited because they both shopped like they're in heaven. Dad gonna kill us soon when he sees the credit card statement. Hihihi

The next day we went to Pavilion.. Gosh I love this place. Heaven place to shop but it is a little bit pricey! I bought new handbag from Prada while mom managed to buy a new Gucci purse. Because qistina had to go to school, we bought her new tops from Juicy Couture. I dont know why she likes Juicy Couture because I found the design is quite silly. And yes, as usual, I bought this new perfume from Chanel. Perfumes are my current obsession (yes, I've overcome my obsession towards shoes! ).

I had fun shopping and spending time with mama, bowling, karaoke, sigh, how I wish our family could be back together and forget the past and start fresh? Oh by the way guys.. I created a formspring account. If you have any questions you want to ask.. ASK ME! Look forward to answer your questions! Till then people, XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment